I suggest you ...

enable searching all flows in an organisation

my organisation has a lot of flows and it's difficult to find which flow a message was in.

436 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Jayen AsharJayen Ashar shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • CorkCork commented  · 

This is my biggest gripe. Even when people are diligent about posting in the correct flow/room, the subject may meander, or there may be asides that diverge somewhat.

• Anonymous commented  · 

How is this still being reviewed, universal search is a NEEDED feature!

• Shane StClairShane StClair commented  · 

This came up at our annual meeting as one of the biggest weaknesses of Flowdock vs. competing products, FYI.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

I can search everything across folders / labels in my mail.app or Outlook emails. Not being able to do the equivalent across flows (as well as my own private messages) in Flowdock shocks me. I was starting to quite like what I saw in my tests until this.

• Shane StClairShane StClair commented  · 

This limitation bites me frequently. I have eight flows, and it's painful when I'm looking for a discussion but can't remember which flow it happened in. I can usually focus on three or four based on the context, but still, it would make life much easier to have the ability to search everywhere.

• James ChanJames Chan commented  · 

This would be extremely helpful as our organization has many flows and I often have to search multiple times to find what i'm looking for. Of course, users should only be able to search public flows. This is also a great way to get people engaged in conversations/flows they weren't originally a part of.

• Olof BjarnasonOlof Bjarnason commented  · 

Doh! This is almost a show-stopper for me. This is a serious flaw. Slack has this.

Feedback and Knowledge Base