or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jose Tavares commented  · 

And what about using an IRC client to access flowdock? At least for the 1:1 it should be great ... I remember that we could login to flowdock using an IRC client in the Past..

• Max commented  · 

we need linux support, and it should be simple to use electron as a engine, Problems with chrome browser app: that notifications are broken, instead of native, chrome notifications are shown which is a pain, also if my main browser firefox and someone sent a link in flowdock, the link opens in chrome instead my default browser.

• Anonymous commented  · 

This would be good for everyone! Please make it happen. I'm sure it would not be an issue using something like Electron

• Anon commented  · 

Please add this native app, the current work around of using Chrome web app, is not good enough.

Otherwise Flowdock is pretty good. We're planning to use it for our whole team.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Many users (including me) don't have chrome and don't want to have it, I want a native client to have something fast and chome is heavy, bulky and not integrated well a true native linux app would be great

• Anonymous commented  · 

Similar situation. Our company is trying to decide between Slack, Hipchat, and Flowdock. Slack has an unofficial linux client, ScudCloud. Hipchat has a native linux app. But we haven't been able to find a native solution on linux for Flowdock. Is it in the works?

• Pranav Singh commented  · 

It would be great to have an app similar to one on the OS X. We use Linux extensively, and of course Flowdock. An application shortcut is good, but a native app would be awesome.

• Valentin Uhrmeister commented  · 

hmm… but just tried and see, that the integration is much better than several months ago. So maybe it's actually enough.

But the same argument then would be also valid for Windows and Mac ;)

Feedback and Knowledge Base