I suggest you ...

Allow users add a really quick Poll as a message

It would be great to ask a really quick opinion i.e. add a question and 2 or 3 possible answers and allow people to add a vote to gain a really quick idea of the groups favourites

137 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Adam Shallcross shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • TomP commented  · 

Just recently emoji reactions were introduced. You can use the emoji reactions as a way to vote/poll.
        http://blog.flowdock.com/2018/02/20/emoji-reactions/

"You can also click on an existing emoji reaction to add or remove your vote."

While not the polling I was thinking of when I first voted for this feature it doe smeet much of what we were looking for in simple polling.

• Ben commented  · 

I need to know where people want to go to lunch. Polls are so easy to do this. I converted from Slack and very much miss polls.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Transitioning from Slack to FlowDock with an entire team of people. Voting is used frequently by the team and I'm hoping the fact that the last comment was over 2 years ago on this feature suggestion is not a sign that this won't be implemented.

• TomP commented  · 

Yes! A polling or simple survey feature is needed.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes, polls are very useful for community discussions.

• Adam Matthews commented  · 

A little bit like the feature to poll in Lync, whicih is very nice. Flow 1-2-1's are starting to replace Lync for us so that would be amazing!

Feedback and Knowledge Base