I suggest you ...

Pin Team Inbox Items

It would be nice to be able to "pin" items in the Team Inbox, so if they are important news items that people shouldn't miss they would stay there at the top until "un-pinned"

145 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Nathan L SmithNathan L Smith shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

yes. being able to pin. does Flowdock read user suggestions?

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes this would be a great feature. Not sure if a list of pinned/bookmarked/favorited threads would be good, or having a pin be a sticky thread at the top. But a way to have easy access to come back to something later.

• Richard FortuneRichard Fortune commented  · 

Similarly we use Flows to talk about feature work. It'd be great to pin a comment at the top of a flow, that might contain links to specs or other important info. It removes the need to ask a flow to share documents as often, and it removes the need to search a flow that you've joined late in the stage for links to relevant docs etc etc..

• John ReuningJohn Reuning commented  · 

This would be really helpful. We frequently lose important notices in the sea of messages. I'd like to post a notice in bold with a yellow banner, something people can't miss when they go to the flow. Maybe even a flashing light in the list on the left until you ack the notice.

• Anonymous commented  · 

This would be very helpful, though I think that it would be better on Messages rather than Inbox items.

• Cassiano AquinoCassiano Aquino commented  · 

Also to be able to pin messages/threads to the Team Inbox

Feedback and Knowledge Base