I suggest you ...

Personalize the appearance of flows

I have multiple flows for different projects and I want to avoid accidentally posting to the wrong flow. I would like to personalize the flows somehow (e.g. change the icon or the background color of the flow) so that it is easier to see which flow I am in.

139 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Antti TarvainenAntti Tarvainen shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jonathan Cantillo J.Jonathan Cantillo J. commented  · 

+1

Yes please !

I'm dealing with some issues here and such features would help us a lot, thanks

• reconrecon commented  · 

Really would like to see that feature! It would solve a lot of visual issues we are currently having.

• MikeMike commented  · 

+1

• KathrynKathryn commented  · 

Colors, icons, names - any and all of those are great ideas for dealing with the problem that I sometimes post in the wrong flow because there are so few visual cues.

• Shane TaylorShane Taylor commented  · 

Would be nice to add an icon for a flow to be shown especially in collapsed view instead of the initial letters.

• Jordan HirschJordan Hirsch commented  · 

Also lovely would be the ability to change the name of a flow *just for me* e.g. the way I can customize room names in Trillian or Adium.

• Guy FraserGuy Fraser commented  · 

It would be great if we could upload a logo for a flow. On the home page that lists all my flows (https://www.flowdock.com/flows), the logo would replace the flow title text and flow owner text that appears just below it.

It would also be nice to choose a colour for a flow (pre-defined colour schemes), for example I might want a red theme to a flow or a blue theme, etc. Wouldn't want the colours to be overkill though - maybe just change the link colour (which is blue by default).

Not sure if these settings should be within the flows or on a central admin screen somewhere... that would need some ponderance. What do others think?

Feedback and Knowledge Base